QA & Support Specialist at Relentless Management Group
March 2018 - Present
Quality Assurance Specialist at SMS Masterminds (SSPC)
December 2016 - March 2018
- Developing test plans and verifying expected behaviors for new features in development.
- Creating higher QA standards that reduce the number of defects, speed up development, and help launch higher quality software products.
Technical Support Rep at SMS Masterminds (SSPC)
September 2014 –December 2016
SMS Masterminds is a publicly traded company that offers text messaging and customer loyalty marketing systems. My time at SMS Masterminds started when the TechXpress web division was acquired. My responsibilities expanded to include:
- Quality assurance testing across product offerings: Thrive & Off Day Trainer
- Email marketing design & strategy
- Social media management
- Client training
- Project management
Web Support Specialist at TechXpress
May 2013 - September 2014
The TechXpress web division had its own eCommerce platform hosting over 50+ clients. As part of a small and nimble team I was the primary support contact. I was also heavily involved in the quality assurance testing for client sites, and product developments. Clients included large manufacturers, Navitas Naturals, Guayaki Yerba Mate, Sport Kilt, Seagate Products, and Derma e.
Marketing Operations Specialist at Shopatron
December 2010 – May 2013
Shopatron, now called Kibo, offers eCommerce and order fulfillment management solutions.
- CRM data management and reporting
- Lead generation and sales funnel management
- Market Research
Skills & Proficiencies
- Google Analytics
Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration with concentration in accounting
Cuesta Community College
Associate of Arts, English
Associate of Arts, C.S.U Transfer Studies